If you are reading this then I see you are already starting the process of change and have come to a point in your life where you are starting to question things. Perhaps you have had enough and want to take action? Maybe you have asked yourself about the possibility of having suffered from emotionally draining relationships in the past, such as narcissistic abuse, or that you have developed codependency issues? Everyone is different, but what all of my successfully coached clients have in common with you – right now – is that they have all taken those first steps to address these sorts of issues. If you are reading this, then you are on the path to taking charge of your life, to achieving what you want to achieve and to finding a supportive and friendly way of getting there.
Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on taking that first step and researching what sort of help is out there. After all, some people don’t ever do this and stay in the same predicament for many years, accepting that life is what it is without the possibility of affirmative change. Imagine how you are feeling right now and then choosing not to do anything about it. You could be in the same position five years from now – no better off.
In short, you have come to the right place. A truly transformational journey awaits you. As a transformational life coach, somatic body coach, and a Reiki practitioner, I can help you to overcome all sorts of issues in your life. I am a specialist in narcissistic abuse and codependency recovery but my services do not end there. Far from it, in fact. I can help you to feel more confident in your family life, in your relationship or your career. There again, I help people with common disorders, such as excessive levels of anxiety, for example. I provide a warm and supportive space where you can explore your thoughts and feelings in a non-judgemental environment that focusses on what makes you you. I work with all sorts of people, from CEO’s, healthcare professionals to people who have survived abusive relationships. I am able to help people who have suffered trauma – such as former military personnel, for example – as well as individuals who have always felt emotionally disconnected since childhood.
As a transformational life coach, I offer a tailor-made coaching experience. Everyone has their own journey and story to tell, so a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work. Instead, my bespoke method of coaching offers many tools depending on your needs, such as using Reiki and somatic body coaching techniques, for example. My work is based on established psychological theories and it can supplement – or even work in the place of – other therapeutic methodologies.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, but I am here to facilitate you with:
- Creating the life you want to live.
- Achieving your personal goals and life objectives.
- Getting past any trauma you may have suffered.
- Defining who you want to be.
- Building your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Silencing your inner critic.
- Breaking old habits.
- Reprogramming your mind from negative thinking.
- Getting that promotion you deserve.
- Rebalancing your self and inner energy.
Whatever the outcome, you are seeking, there are certain mindsets that may well have led to you to my website today. I provide a warm, friendly and supportive level of coaching with everything I do. The chances are that if you are reading this, then you are already thinking:
- I feel no one gets it or understands how I feel.
- I can’t implement and maintain boundaries.
- I don’t have the confidence to go for a promotion or a new job.
- I have suffered from emotional abuse and want to understand how to heal myself.
- I want to achieve a life goal but don’t know how to or where to start.
- Nothing I do is ever enough.
- I keep picking the same type of partner.
- I want to be happy and content.
- I want to shake my life up.
- I keep doing the same thing again and again and can’t seem to stop.
- I want to change the patterns of behaviour in my life.
- I feel stuck and don’t know how to move forward.
- I read self-help books but nothing really works.
- I find it hard to say “no”.
- Anxiety is ruining my life.
- I want greater clarity and self-confidence.